Process of working with us
This is what the process of working with us usually looks like:
- We’ll conduct a detailed interview where we try to understand the various aspects of your project.
- We’ll create a project brief, or roadmap, for how the project will roll out and what budget is needed and share this with you. This brief will contain all of your requirements which will include core elements of the tool/design/project as well as ‘future features’ which can be developed later.
- Once the brief & budget have been agreed on, we will go into research and then design mode.
- We’ll present a basic concept diagram or design or prototype (depending on project type) to test if our understanding and assumptions were correct or not and get feedback from you.
- We make tweaks and changes based on this testing phase until we are happy with the concept - depending on the type of project, this concept phase may be our stopping point.
- If the project is being fully realised, the concept is then developed further and redesigned with branding and organisational ‘feel’ added to it, and is tested again.
- The site/app/tool is built and is tested again for bugs and usability.
- We hand over and provide support for your site/app/tool.
- We monitor user behaviour (which can also include search engine optimisation monitoring) and decide if a next stage is required to add aspects from ‘future features’ based on user testing.